List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Mosfets Liquid Code
From:       Guillaume Laurent <glaurent () telegraph-road ! org>
Date:       2004-12-26 10:11:16

On Sunday 26 December 2004 11:00, Rafael Rodríguez wrote:
> El Domingo, 26 de Diciembre de 2004 01:03, Chris Howells escribió:
> > I am maintaining Pixie Plus and will get around to making a release
> > eventually. It is in kdenonbeta/pixieplus.
>
> You've given too much advantage to gwenview... Right now, it's a quite good
> app! But if the codebase of pixie was good (something i'm sure of) you can
> have a shot... good luck!

<standard question>
Do we *really* need that many image viewers ? kuickshow, kview, gwenview,
pixieplus ?
</standard question>

One of my software development principle is "never miss an opportunity to
throw code away". Couldn't you just port to gwenview the features pixie plus
has and gwenview hasn't ? (especially now that gwenview has a nice plugin
framework which is shared by digikam)

--
      Guillaume.
      http://www.telegraph-road.org