List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: builddir different from source dir
From:       Michael Pyne <pynm0001 () unf ! edu>
Date:       2004-12-26 4:09:21

On Friday 24 December 2004 12:52 pm, Alejandro Exojo wrote:
> Well, I don't fully understand 100% this, so I will comment this to
> kxmleditor developers. For now, I will stop building in a different
> directory.

In the end it is just a matter of taste, but you can use the lndir program
included with XFree86 or X.org to "simulate" build dir != src dir conditions.
I have had to do this with several KDE modules in my kdecvs-build script
since they don't support srcdir != builddir natively.

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne