List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: custom widgets in Qt Designer
From:       "Roberto Alsina" <ralsina () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-03-28 19:20:54

>> OK. Compilers take options telling them where to search
>> for include files. For example, if you add "-I mywidget" it
>> will look for the include file in the mywidget subfolder of
>> the current folder.
>
> Ok, so the answer is to change the line in my subdirectory Makefile.am
> to:
>
> INCLUDES= $(all_includes) -I..

Well, depends on what you mean by "my subdirectory", but I don't think so.

If the app is in myapp, and the widget is in myapp/mywidget , then you
would have to change it in myapp/Makefile.am and make it be

INCLUDES= $(all_includes) -I mywidget

Unless I am misunderstanding, which is of course likely.

 `9_ 9  )   `-. (    ).`-._.`)  ralsina@kde.org
 (_Y_.)' ._   ) `._`.  " -.-'   KDE Developer (MFCH)
(l)-'' ((i).' ((!.'             Buenos Aires - Argentina
Imminentizing the eschaton since 1971.