List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Position Cursor (KEdit)
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2003-08-30 23:00:13

On Sunday 31 August 2003 00:45, Taj Morton wrote:
> Hi all,
> How can I position the cursor at the end of the current text in the
> KEdit widget?

I do not know.

Just to be sure: you know that KEdit is depreciated, don't you?
See kdelibs/KDE3PORTING.html
(As KEdit is based on QMultiLineEdit, it will probably not survive Qt 4.)

> Also, is it correct nettiquite (sp) to post a thank you message ;-).

Yes, it is correct. However nearly nobody does it. (Perhaps to cut down the
number of messages of the mailing list.)

> --Taj

Have a nice day!