List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Modal Dialogs
From:       Lubos Lunak <l.lunak () suse ! cz>
Date:       2003-08-28 19:04:43

Dne čt 28. srpna 2003 18:23 Klaus Niederkrueger napsal(a):
> Hello,
>
> Using a KDialogBase in modal mode has the problem (KDE 3.1.1 I think) that
> one has an iconize button on the window bar (If I press this, I get an X
> Protocol error). On the other hand, I was not able to make this button
> disappear using setWFlags(...); I don't know why.

 Because the flag Qt::WStyle_Minimize is just bogus. It's the window manager
who decides whether the window can be minimized or not. You probably just
forgot to pass the parent to the dialog's constructor (KWin bug in this case
actually, but you should usually specify non-NULL parent for dialogs anyway).

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE Developer