List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Thanks to all..., Re: Ack: KAudioPlayer::play()
From:       Joerg Anders <j.anders () informatik ! tu-chemnitz ! de>
Date:       2003-03-28 9:09:35

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, Arnold Krille wrote:

First of all: Thanks to all who are involved in KDE developement!
Now I've got KDE-3.1.1. It is great!

> Mine suspends altough I am using the kernel maestro3 which doesn't support
> multiple opens of /dev/dsp. But of course if I enable full-duplex I can wait
> till I die for aRts to release dsp...

Ok, thank you again! Let's stop discussion here. I think you know
I cannot know what is the state at the user of my program. So I'll
use the FAQ variant.

(BTW: It is NoteEdit:
http://rnvs.informatik.tu-chemnitz.de/~jan/noteedit/noteedit.html
)