List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: First CVS compilation
From:       Andreas Nicolai <Andreas.Nicolai () gmx ! net>
Date:       2003-03-27 13:10:28

Am Donnerstag, 27. März 2003 10:48 schrieb Pavel Troller:
>   You caught it! OpenSSL should be told explicitly to build a shared
> library, and KDE cannot use the static one.

Yep, that was it: I used  "./config shared" and the dynamic libs were created.
Unfortunately there weren't found (not even after executing ldconfig and
specifying the correct LD_LIBRARY_PATH) until I copyied the created libs into
the /usr/local/kde/lib directory.

Now it compiles again... until the next problem :-)

Thanks again - Andreas