List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Kparts problem
From:       John-Paul Stanford <jp_stanford () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-03-03 14:03:23

Hiya,

I've been working on a 3rd party app for kde (www.kmud.de) that
uses kparts for pluigns and I've got a problem I was hoping someone
could help with. The main app has plugins which are kparts
components. These merge there GUIs with the main app. Also one the
plugins has it's own kparts plugins. These also merge there GUI
with the app.

This all worked ok on kde 3.0.x , but when I started using the app
with KDE 3.1.x the plugins of the plugin no longer merge their
GUI's. I've debuged it a bit and it seems the plugins are loaded
correctly, but for some reason there GUI's are not merged.

Hope that makes some kinda sense :-) Anyone know what might be
causing this  or know what else I can do to track the problem down?

Thanks
      John-Paul

P.S. I'm not subscribe to this list so can you CC me any replies.