List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Beta 2
From:       Jeff Stuart <jstuart () computer-city ! net>
Date:       2002-09-30 21:06:44

Thank you for this <sarcasm> "intriguing" </sarcasm> discussion about
releasing source vs source & binary.

Now, can we answer the original question?  Which is: is there a new updated
date as to when beta 2 will be released?  The corollary question of: How does
this affect the release plan?  IE is RC1 still scheduled for Oct/21?

If you don't know, PLEASE do not respond.  I'd LIKE to keep this thread as
flame free as possible.

--
Jeff Stuart
jstuart@computer-city.net