List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: While we're talking about ksplash
From:       Karl-Heinz Zimmer <khz () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-09-30 15:09:24

On Monday 30 September 2002 17:02, George Staikos wrote:
> What do you think of having tooltips over the icons in ksplash so that the
> user knows what the icons actually mean?  Especially given that they icons
> seem to change with each release, as a developer I don't even know what
> they mean sometimes!

Even better might(?) be to have one-word texts below each of the icons,
so everybody will be able to see what's going on.

I am not sure people will try to put their mouse pointer over the
blinking icons: Why should they think soma tooltip will appear?

(just my 2 pence)

Karl-Heinz
--
Karl-Heinz Zimmer, Senior Software Engineer, Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
<mailto:khz@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>            <mailto:khz@kde.org>