List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: NAG: kdelibs/kdecore/kaccel.cpp
From:       Alfons Hoogervorst <alfons () proteus ! demon ! nl>
Date:       2002-09-29 17:13:37

Lo Stephan,

On 29-09-02 (Sun) 15:11 +0200 Stephan Kulow <coolo@kde.org> wrote:

| > QT 3.1b-ism. Pretty sure this will be fixed, but a nag patch anyway.
| >
| Hmm, as soon as 3.1b2 comes out I'd like to make that a requirement
| for KDE 3.1. After all we only test with qt-copy lately.

Now it's time for me to Hmm...

CVS HEAD now has the same thing as my patch:

+		if( pMenu->count() == 2 && pMenu->accel(1).count() == 0 ) { //
### use the faster isEmpty() once we require Qt 3.1 (Simon)

I'm really curious about which QT is supposed to be required for CVS
HEAD.

Bye.

--
Por qué has buscado como un ángel ciego, golpeándose
contra las puertas obscuras? - Pablo Neruda