List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: An always on konqueror plugin
From:       George Russell <george.russell () clara ! net>
Date:       2002-07-18 18:22:35

> > > Does anyone know if it is possible to invoke a konqueror plugin
> > > automatically, without user intervention, each time a new page is
> > > loaded  / refreshed?
> > Maybe something like this inside your plugin ?
> >   KonqDirPart * part = dynamic_cast<KonqDirPart *>(parent);

OK, where in the documentation can I find details on the signals a part emits,
and how konqueror interacts with its plugins?

I'll use inherits() and static cast to get a KHTMLpart pointer.

I want to get text from KHTMLParts embedded in konqueror every time that text
changes.

I just don't know how to tell konqueror to call a method in my plugin every
time its done loading a new page.

Any more help?
Thanks
George
--
  6:18pm  up  1:15,  1 user,  load average: 0.17, 0.27, 0.19