List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE time tracking/invoice printing app?
From:       Sean Pecor <sean () digitalspinner ! com>
Date:       2002-04-27 19:13:19

On Saturday 27 April 2002 14:06, Richard Dale wrote:
> Is there a KDE time tracking/invoice printing app? I would like to be able
> to fill in a timesheet for a month, and then have an invoice generated
> automatically given an hourly rate/VAT rate/company details..

Ktimeclock:

http://www.howlingfrog.com/opensource/ktimeclock/index.xml

It requires kde 2.2 / qt 2.3, but seems like it fits your bill. Unfortunately
KDE is sorely lacking usable time tracking tools, since most programmers
develop web-based tools for this application. Of web-based tools, there are
many out there, Achievo being one of the better ones, which you can find via
freshmeat.net.

I've looked at MANY MANY solutions, and finally settled on
http://www.clicktime.com, which had everything I needed.

Sean.

--
Digital Spinner, Inc.
Cutting edge web design and applications development.