List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KSimpleConfig untranslated?
From:       Neil Stevens <neil () qualityassistant ! com>
Date:       2002-02-28 23:09:18

On Thursday February 28, 2002 03:03, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> On Thursday 28 February 2002 02:57 pm, Neil Stevens wrote:
> > How do I get the untranslated version of a KSimpleConfig entry?
>
> You don't.
>
> You could call readEntryUtf8() if it weren't for the fact that it is
> protected.
>
> Why do you think you need to read the untranslated version?

Becuase I don't want to have Qt styles duplicated in the style kcontrol
module, and in order to find the duplicates I need to compare the
(untranslated) Qt name with the untranslated version of the name from the
themerc file.

--
Neil Stevens
neil@qualityassistant.com

Don't think of a bug as a problem.  Think of it as a call to action.