Hi Luke, The "Toggle Showing Desktop" shortcut listed under Panel in the kcontrol=20 shortcut module should do the trick. It might not do exactly what you wa= nt,=20 bug its behavior has been refined in KDE 3.0. Cheers, Ellis On Wednesday 27 February 2002 07:12 pm, Luke Chatburn wrote: > Hi... > > I guess I have a small enquiry and favour to ask. I'm using 2.2.1 on > Mandrake 8.1 at the moment, and can't mess around too much with my one = and > only machine (although I will upgrade to the next full distro :-) ), so= I'm > not sure whether this has been done already... > > I tried to set some personal keyboard shortcuts a few days ago and came > across a problem... There is a rather useful windows shortcut that is o= nly > talked about in a very obscure help file in Win 95, but still works, an= d > improves my work flow quite a bit, when I boot windows (rarely, these d= ays! > thanks everyone). Win Key + M... It minimises all windows... It's a ver= y > fast way to unclutter the screen and get to the desktop. > > I just wondered if, since there is a Close All action that can be > associated with a shortcut, whether there might be a way to implement > minimise all through a small patch... I don't know if anyone else would > ever use it, but when I have 5 text edit windows, four of Konqy, KMail, > three terminals, a package manager, the GIMP and a few other things run= ning > on a 1024x768 laptop TFT, it would help out no end... > > Thank you for your time... > > -Luke Chatburn > International Space School Educational Trust >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<