List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE 3.0 font spacing
From:       David Jarvie <lists () astrojar ! org ! uk>
Date:       2002-02-28 12:30:04

I know that this subject has been discussed extensively in this mailing list.
But I haven't seen an answer to my question, which is: will KDE 3.0 final
actually have the problem fixed? Such a glaring and pervasive "feature" would
if unleashed on the public be a very poor advert for KDE, and would be a
continual source of irritation for some KDE developers too. Wherever the
solution to the problem lies, the release of KDE 3.0 final should IMHO be
held until it is fixed. Can anybody give an authoritative statement on the
KDE policy towards this?

--
David Jarvie