On Wednesday 27 February 2002 23:56, Waldo Bastian wrote: > On Wednesday 27 February 2002 12:40 pm, David Faure wrote: > > On Wednesday 27 February 2002 21:07, Patrick Julien wrote: > > > Waldo Bastian wrote: > > > > On Wednesday 27 February 2002 11:37 am, Patrick Julien wrote: > > > >>If there are no objections, could I be the krayon maintainer? > > > > > > > > Yes, but first a new name has to be found that's unlikely to step on > > > > any trademarks. > > > > > > > > "Krita" sounds fine so far, if you are ok with that. > > > > > > don't care about the name:) I asked because one of my friends here > > > reported some bugs to bugs.kde.org and was startled when the system > > > replied the message got sent to John Califf > > > > cvs co -l bugs > > and edit the Maintainers.xml file, to replace his name with yours. > > If you're ok with Krita, and an entry for it there too (don't remove krayon > > though, as long as there are bug reports for it), and rename stuff in the > > sources. > > Please read my previous posting. I strongly recommend against changing the > name until we have cleared that we can indeed use this name. Unless you want > to rename it again next week. Mails crossed and I had started to rename it before seeing that trademark search etc. had to be done. It is already renamed ... but wth, we can rename it once more if necessary :} -- David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/ KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<