On Thursday 28 February 2002 03:51, J. Grant wrote: > Hello David, > > Thank you for the infomation. I killed the /usr/bin/imwheel and it > worked fine. > > I am running Mandrake 8.1 perhaps you could recomend they don't install > that rpm as default if it is no longer necessary. I've uninstalled it > now so hopefully this problem will not return. I have inquired, and it will not be installed by default anymore, but if it's already installed then it gets upgraded..... -- David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/ KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<