List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KcmFontInstaller not loading
From:       Wido Depping <wido.depping () tu-clausthal ! de>
Date:       2002-02-27 16:58:42

If I click on the KcmFontInstaller module, I get the following error message:
"There was an error loading the module".

This is what i get from the console:
kcontrol: activate: Settings/System/kcmfontinst.desktop
kdecore (KLibLoader): library=kcm_fontinst.la: No file names kcm_fontinst.la
found in paths.
kcontrol: Unable to load module using ComponentFactory! Falling back to old
loader.
kdecore (KLibLoader): library=kcm_fontinst.la: No file names kcm_fontinst.la
found in paths.
kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: /opt/kde3/lib/libkdecore.so.4:
undefined symbol: init_libkcm_fontinst
kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: The library libkcm_fontinst does not
offer an init_libkcm_fontinst function
kcontrol: Unable to load module using ComponentFactory! Falling back to old
loader.
kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: /opt/kde3/lib/libkdecore.so.4:
undefined symbol: create_fontinst

mfg.
  Wido
--
Wido Depping          ICQ: 51303067
"Die Welt ist zwar nichtlinear. Aber mit linearen