On Wed, 2002-02-27 at 16:53, Pavel Troller wrote: > > Hi! > Could somebody running HEAD hide their fm profile temporarily and try to click on > the Home or Trash icons, if the crash can be reproduced ? > With regards, Pavel Troller > > >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe << > Hello, I just removed all profiles from ~/.kde/share/apps/konqueror/profiles but I see no crash when doing 'kfmclient openProfile filemanagement' or clicking on Home or Trash. Cheers, Andreas >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<