List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: QWheelEvent problem
From:       openssh <openssh () jguk ! org>
Date:       2002-02-27 9:46:05

I did check this but it works well in every other app..

It seems like the mouse button input is necessary as well, to get the
Event to be sent to my program.

Is there anything odd about this code?

void gldisp::wheelEvent(QWheelEvent * event)
{

  pos_z += event->delta();  //* mouse_control_speed;
   updateGL();
    event->accept();

    }

Regards