List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Sociology survey on Linux/OpenSource development
From:       Lin Chi-Chen <questsocio () free ! fr>
Date:       2002-02-26 21:56:26

Dear community member:

I apologize if you are receiving multiple copies of this call. This mail
was originally posted to the linux-kernel mailing list a week ago; I need
some additional answers to complete the survey. I am trying to target the
highest traffic lists in order to keep the number of posts minimum.

I am a student in Sociology of Organizations at the Paris 5 University in
France, studying the new model of organization created by the Internet, for
which the OpenSource is a prototype.
If you are a Linux/OpenSource developer, I will be grateful if you can
spare a few minutes to fill in my questionnaire at the following address:
http://isa.lin.free.fr/questionnaire

Some additional information is available there.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Lin Chi-Chen