List:       kde-devel
Subject:    non latin font problem
From:       Krzysztof Kosz <krzyko () cl ! opoka ! org ! pl>
Date:       2002-02-26 21:38:54

Hi !

I am using the newest KDE form cvs. It looks great, but I have some font
issues.

I'm using Red Hat 7.1, XFree86 4.1.0 and Qt 3.0.2, but I don't have iso8859-1
fonts installed (only iso 8859-2). I'm trying to use helvetica font, but all
is displayed using courier font.

Example:
http://krzysztof.kosz.fm.interia.pl/snapshot2.png

Looking more at this issue I discovered that installing iso8859-1 font
package resolves this issue (these additional fonts broke down font
displaying in my paralel kde 2.2.2 so this isn't satisfying solution).

regards,
Krzysztof Kosz

PS. Sorry for not posting this to bugs.kde.org - I don't know to which app
this is related.