List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE2->KDE3 - Size Matters!
From:       Ewald Snel <ewald () rambo ! its ! tudelft ! nl>
Date:       2002-02-26 14:20:54

Hi Sean,

[...]

> (Actually ewald, if you're listening, the menu item sizes etc. are now just
> a tiny bit too *small*, as are the button sizes. Another pixel or so above
> and below the text would be great if that's an easy thing to do - might
> even play with the patch myself for a laugh ;-)

I have written a small patch for this. These two patches will make the menu
items and buttons the same height as KDE-2.x (using helvetica font).
The qt-3.x patch is just an updated version of my previous patch (apply to
recent qt-copy).

http://rambo.its.tudelft.nl/~ewald/patches/qt-3.0.2-x11-font-height.patch
http://rambo.its.tudelft.nl/~ewald/patches/kdelibs-3.0.0-highcolor-size.patch

> Cheers,