List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Enabling krayon?
From:       Erik Sigra <sigra () home ! se>
Date:       2002-02-26 10:25:47

måndagen den 25 februari 2002 23.34 skrev Waldo Bastian:
> On Monday 25 February 2002 01:53 pm, Frans Englich wrote:
> > >1. The swedish word for krayon, kreide, kredka, ...
> > >2. The K-ification of the swedish word "rita" (draw).
> >
> > I think Kuba and Erik indirect got a good point; names which are not only
> > in english.
>
> I think "Krita" makes a good name. One should however do a trademark search
> in as many countries as possible to check for any trademarks. A quick
> search on google revealed the existence of "www.krita.com". I don't think
> this will be a problem sinc this website doesn't seem to be about computer
> software but we should probably contact them before using this name to rule
> out any problems down the road.

The swedish search page is:

	http://www.prv.se/varumarke/reg_sok/sok.asp

A search for "krita" gives 1 hit:

Registreringsnummer: 0305213
Ansökningsnummer:    9411745
Lydelse:             KRITA
Klasser:             30
Figurmärke:          N
Ombud:               Emmark G & C Emilson AB
Innehavare:          OY KARL FAZER AB
Adress:              Box 4 FIN-00941 HELSINGFORS