List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Where does apps rc filename get set?
From:       Alan Chandler <alan () chandlerfamily ! org ! uk>
Date:       2002-02-24 8:55:48

I'm trying to make a clone of kmail with a different name so I can do some
work with it and still keep a working copy around

I changed the obvious places in Makefile.am (and - kmail specific - fixed up
the place where is stores mail) and renamed Kmail.desktop (and changed its
contents) but I still managed to screw up some of
~/.kde/share/config/kmailrc.

I've been poking around in places like kdelibs/kdecore/ source but been unable
to locate where the name gets set so as to change the relevent piece back in
the kmail directory.  Can someone help me where to look

TIA
--
Alan Chandler
alan@chandlerfamily.org.uk