List:       kde-devel
Subject:    tool properties
From:       Patrick Julien <freakmtl () videotron ! ca>
Date:       2002-02-24 1:02:47

Hi lmontel,

I don't like this patch to Krayon's view, the only reason the old code
generated an assertion failure is because of all the work I have been doing
on the tools, for the moment, no default tool is selected on startup right
now.

I was planning on "greying" out the option in the menu when I am finished,
i.e. I want to leave the assert, or Q_ASSERT :) in there.

 void KisView::tool_properties()
 {
-       assert(m_pTool);
-       m_pTool -> optionsDialog();