List:       kde-devel
Subject:    What about Kaos? (was Re: Enabling krayon?)
From:       Sean Pecor <sean () digitalspinner ! com>
Date:       2002-02-23 22:11:56

Hey folks,

My favorite is KAOS. Don't know if someone else suggested this yet. [Chaos,
(kaŽos) (KEY) , in Greek religion and mythology, vacant, unfathomable space.
From it arose all things, earthly and divine.]

My other favorites include:

Kixel (spell it like KixeL to be K00L)
Kart (art, then get sued by some IRL wannabes)
Krush (brush, kinda like this one)
Kaos (I like this)
KGB (rgb, sorry bad joke)

I thought I'd chime in here since I was the first to suggest "Krayon" back
around the middle of 1999 in the kimageshop list. I joked about getting sued
at the same time, so I find it vaguely humorous that people ran with it.

Sean.

--
Digital Spinner, Inc.
Cutting edge web design and applications development.