List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Minor UI problem with disabled buttons on KToolBar
From:       Michael Goffioul <goffioul () imec ! be>
Date:       2002-02-21 14:05:54

I found a minor UI problem. In the print manager, there's 2 buttons in
the toolbar for enabling/disabling a printer. When clicking on "disable",
the printer is disabled, which then de-activate the "disable" button and
activate the "enable" button. The problem is that if I leave the mouse
cursor over the button that just got disabled, it is not shown in the
disabled state. The button is still raised with the non-grayed icon,
however I know the button is disabled because the little arrow (the button
has a popup menu) is greyed. The icon only get greyed if I move the mouse
outside of the button frame.
As I said, this is not THE problem of the month, I'm just mentionning it.

Bye.
Michael.