On Sat, 31 Mar 2001, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote: > - you didn't make distclean or something like that (there was some > config.cache with /home/bernd stuff at least ;) There may be other stuff as well. As make dist does not work with all the hacks in KDE's makefiles, making a distribution is a major undertaking :-( > - Pythong 1.6 is needed? 2.0 doesn't work? I hacked configure, so I can > compile at least That's the test from admin ;-) Ideally, the test would simply exclude the python subdirectory from compilation if it fails. Don't know about Python 2.0. > Too bad that it crashes on startup now: > kdevelop (core): Loading service KIdentify I've never heard about a service KIdentify ... where does it come from? Bernd.