List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: why is there so little KDE PR ?
From:       Andreas Pour <pour () mieterra ! com>
Date:       2001-01-19 2:19:47

Hi,

I agree that debating the value of PR is probably off-topic, but the precise
issue being discussed is how packages are to be packaged/released.  Somehow I
don't imagine that if the PR-interested people come up with a release schedule
in a separate forum it will materialize.

Of course if I'm wrong on that point and the group will accept packaging
decisions reached by a group of developers and others who are interested in
marketing the conversation should occur elsewhere; the discussion can move to
kde-pr or so.

Ciao,

Andreas Pour