List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: why is there so little KDE PR ?
From:       Richard Moore <rich () ipso-facto ! freeserve ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-01-18 18:30:19

I tend to agree with Torsten here - I think our PR is improving
and that annoucing vapour would be a big mistake. For example
looking at UK Linux Magazine (Feb 2001) I see lots about KDE:

p.108 KDE Themes Workshop - How to convert 1.x icon themes to 2.x
p.112 Korner - A regular KDE column this month discussing the KBear
	ftp client.
p.115 A really good article on Konqueror by... Torsten :-)

In addition it has 2.0.1 on the cover CD, KDE is used in most of
the screenshots throughout and p.24 has some more discussion about
KDE in an article on desktops.

I think the perceived amount of PR is highly dependent on where
you live.

Rich.
--
     Richard Moore		rich@ipso-facto.freeserve.co.uk