List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    why is there so little KDE PR ?
From:       aleXXX <alexander.neundorf () rz ! tu-ilmenau ! de>
Date:       2001-01-18 11:32:49

Hi,

everytime I look around on the net I find many more news about GNOME related
stuff than about ours. One example: on www.lwn.net there is almost every week
something about a new version of Galeon in the "Browsers" section, Konqy
*never* appeared there until now. :-(
Is it possible that a cause might be that we release always complete packages
(kdebase, kdenetwork,...) so that the single apps are not so well honoured by
our users ?
Are there any activities of the KDE League ?
(this week on www.lwn.net there is again an article about GNOME and IBM)
I had a look at the home page of our "league", the only entry in "News" was
"KDE league was formed" :-(

(I didn't send this to kde-devel in order not to create an endless
flamewar-like thread)

Bye
Alex