List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Feature freeze and message freeze
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-01-16 12:22:19

On Tuesday 16 January 2001 12:13, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Martin Jones wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, 16 Jan 2001 10:57, David Faure wrote:
> > > Monday is over, now begins the feature freeze for 2.1 beta 2 and 2.1 final
> > > (there will be no opening in between, there are enough bugs to fix already
> > > :) and the message freeze, until 2.1 final as well.
> > >
> > > The affected modules are those listed on
> > > http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-2.1-release-plan.html
> >
> > I would like to add kdetoys as well.  amor has important fixes.
> >
> Definitly. kmoon and kteatime have as well. Including documentation. Why hasn't
> the maintainer for kdetoys been asked? ;-)

Sorry I didn't send a customized mail to every package maintainer :-)))

Every time I posted a schedule, I listed the candidate packages, and the whole
mail is always "a suggestion, open for comments" !

Anyway, I added kdetoys and kdepim.
Don't mention partial releases, they're an utopia.

http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/