List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: New default Kwin style
From:       "Bart Szyszka" <bart () gigabee ! com>
Date:       2000-10-03 15:10:23

> Okay, now that I am better and ready to be flamed again here's the KWin
> style I'm suggesting for default in KDE. Take it or leave it, doesn't
> really matter to me ;-)
> http://www.mosfet.org/newdefault.gif

Personally I like ModSystem better, but this looks nice as a default. Shouldn't
there be an extra one pixel space to the left of the buttons on the right, though?
That would make the allignment of the buttons in the gray area in the titlebar
more even by having the left/right spacing be the same.

- Bart