List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: You guys are on crack
From:       "Bart Szyszka" <bart () gigabee ! com>
Date:       2000-09-13 21:06:06

> I can't believe some of the decisions being made on kde-core-devel.
> Laptop was a horrible choice, but I went with it. It looks like total
> shit.
What are people thinking about the High Color theme (not the recent
theme discussed, but the high-color that had Aqua-looking buttons)?
I thought that theme was awesome. It would definitly be a good idea to
try to get a larger base of opinions from a larger variety of people, though.
I wouldn't think kde-core-devel would be capable of picking a default
for actual users.

- Bart