List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: LINUXTAG -- Who will be there?
From:       Matthias Kalle Dalheimer <kalle () dalheimer ! de>
Date:       2000-05-04 15:38:29

Beispielbenutzer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> as many of you might know LinuxTag (the  largest European
> Linux Expo And Conference) will happen soon (June 29 -
> July 2nd):
>
> http://www.linuxtag.de
>
> The LinuxTag-people asked me for a list of names of
> KDE-developers who will be at the booth (the size of our
> booth depends on the number of names... so ....;^)
>
> So: Who will not^H^H^Hbe there?
>
> Greetings,
> Tackat

I will be there. I have a talk to give, some business to do and probably
my family with me, but I'll definitely be at the booth for a significant
amount of time if needed.

Kalle

--
Kalle Dalheimer     Contract programming for Unix
kalle@dalheimer.de  Technical writing

Lukashenko and the Pope - the last remaining dictators in Europe.