List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Binary incompatible changes on the way
From:       Simon Hausmann <shaus () helios ! Med ! Uni-Magdeburg ! DE>
Date:       2000-04-19 11:40:08

Does that include dependency-incompatible changes? ;-)

Example:
In the last days we were discussing (on kfm-devel) the required changes to
fully implement the specs w3c.org defines for a proper frame handling in
the browser.

The changes for this do no break binary compatbility, but they require
people to make install -p in kdelibs/kparts, in order to successfully
install the updated browserextension.h, on which konqueror (after the
changes) depends.

I have the changes for this sitting on my hdd :-)

Should I wait till next week?

(well, I won't be available next sunday/monday, but I could send the
patches to david, so that he can commit :)

Ciao,
 Simon