List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KURL patch [Please test]
From:       Dawit A <adawit () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2000-04-08 16:08:21

On Sat, 08 Apr 2000, Nicolas Brodu wrote:
> Dawit A wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have attached below a KURL patch to fix issues listed below.  Before I commit
> > though I need feedback as well as some testing from anyone as KURL is a
> > critical class and kdelibs is frozen.
>
> It works fine here, it's OK to commit I suppose.
>
> I also updated kio_smb to work with smb:/ internally. The completion have
> become:
> smb: => smb:/
> smb:/ => smb:/
> smb:// => smb:   (?)
> smb:/// => smb:/
>
> I don't know where the bug comes from.

*Arghhhh*.  It is KURL again !!!  "<scheme>://" is just as illegal as
"<scheme>:".  Someone has been messing around in the parser.  This is the
second place where a correct implemetation has been commented out for an
incorrect one :((  Here is the problem:

  //Node 3: We need at least one character here
  if ( pos == len )
    goto NodeOk;
  //    goto NodeErr;

Fixed.  All the above should work properly now.  Will commit it soon.

Regards,
Dawit A.