List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: GIF write support
From:       mosfet <mosfet () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-04-06 0:20:31

Eeek, this is bad :(

I sent them a mail... we'll see what happens. The problem is even if I
can manage to get a license my software is of course all freely
distributable and people should be able to take any part of it for their
own applications. That wouldn't be the case for GIF code :(

Bastards >:P

http://www.mosfet.org - The place for KDE development news.
mosfet@mandrakesoft.com
mosfet@kde.org