List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Blacklisting of PIM from the CI system
From:       Allen Winter <winter () kde ! org>
Date:       2019-12-03 21:13:43

On Tuesday, December 3, 2019 2:52:31 PM EST Volker Krause wrote:
> The complexity of the dependency graph is also a problem for onboarding \
> new  people, and with kdelibs4support gone IMHO the largest technical \
> dept here.  It's being worked on, albeit slowly, currently we are losing \
> ~1 module per  release I think.

Silly questions

Why do we need 50-60 repos to build kontact?
why not 1 repo for kontact and all its stuff? (I miss kdepim)

do Krita or any of the other large applications have so many repositories \
devoted to them?

After all these years since the svn->git move I still understand why so \
many repostitories for Kontact. For frameworks it makes sense, but I don't \
get it for applications