On Monday 20 January 2014 14:40:17 Thiago Macieira wrote: > See subject. We're trying to decide whether we should enable journald by > default on Linux distributions that carry it. If we do, it means any > application that is not launched from a terminal would automatically write > to journald instead. > > KDE applications are the largest users of qDebug today. > > If we changed the default, it would mean ~/.xsession-errors would probably > become rather empty. Is that ok for KDE? I have even thought on writing this myself... so a big +1 I'm really looking forward to be able to tell my users in bug reports something like: Prove the output from: journalctl /usr/bin/bluedevil-wizard :33