On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 6:34 PM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid@kde.org> wrote:

AttendeeInfo misses a d_ptr?
Are you deleting the d_ptr? Maybe i'm missing something but for example you
don't seem to delete the d_ptr of PagedListJob, no?

I reworked the dpointers a bit, classes deriving directly from Facebook*Job are now extending its dpointer, which is then deleted in the baseclass (FacebookJob). All other dpointers are also properly deleted. Partly-related - our d-pointer tutorials don't delete it either [1][2].

You probably also want to add Q_DISABLE_COPY to most of the classes with
d-pointers, otherwise the default constructor and operator= will do something
that you don't really want.

Fixed.

[1] - http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/Library_Code_Policy#D-Pointers
[2] - http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/Library_Code_Policy/Shared_D-Pointer_Example