List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Move kruler to git
From:       Mathias Soeken <msoeken () informatik ! uni-bremen ! de>
Date:       2010-11-01 10:54:19

Hello,

I would like to move kruler to git, but I need some help how to proceed.
Should the kdegraphics project move all at once, or will there be a Graphics
module in projects.kde.org which will hold all the sub-projects?

Are there some online resources how to proceed in this case. For now I only
saw kdesupport and extragear projects moving to projects.kde.org. Since kruler
is rather small, it should not be as complicated as with other projects.

Best regards,
Mathias