List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: F11 - fullscreen shortcut
From:       Martin =?utf-8?q?Gr=C3=A4=C3=9Flin?= <kde () martin-graesslin ! com>
Date:       2009-06-04 12:34:38

Am Donnerstag 04 Juni 2009 13:43:17 schrieb John Tapsell:
> * KWin is adding F11 as a full screen shortcut for all apps anyway, so
> this keeps things consistent whether you are running kwin or not.
I just want to say, that KWin does not set a shortcut for toggle fullscreen by
default. And even if KWin had such a shortcut it would not be a single key
shortcut.

I really don't like that change. Single key shortcuts should be for
application, we should not limit the developers at that point. Andreas
mentions a valid point with kdevelop.

Martin