Bernhard Rosenkränzer wrote: > On Thursday 20 March 2008 17:42:17 Jonathan Riddell wrote: >> * cryptodefaults: don't warn when submitting forms to unencrypted >> sites, everyone does this all the time with Google etc > > Maybe we should add exception rules to the dialog, so we can exclude common > search engines while still warning when a user is about to submit e.g. bank > details to a phishing site? A whitelist for this warning would be a nice idea... and you could certainly by default populate it with e.g. google.com, etc. -- Matthew This message represents the official view of the voices in my head. -- Unknown (found at http://goldmark.org/jeff/stupid-disclaimers/fun.html)