List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Replace KcmFontinst with kio_fonts
From:       Craig Drummond <Craig.Drummond () gmx ! net>
Date:       2003-03-11 20:55:17

> So is this system capable of installing fonts on a non-Xft system or not?

Yes - as can the KControl module. Yet again, they use the *same* code. I've
just remove stuff like StarOffice config, and GS config - for the reasons
(good or otherwise) that I mentioned in the original mail. They'll just
create un-needed config files on non-Xft systems. fonts.dir, fonts.scale, and
encodings.dir are still created.

> Neil Stevens - neil@qualityassistant.com

Craig.