List:       kde-community
Subject:    KDE's 6th Megarelease release parties
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2023-12-04 22:11:11

Hello Community!

Those of you old enough probably remember that we used to have release parties
when we did releases, but that died down a while ago.

With the upcoming KDE's 6th Megarelease we have upon us the greatest of the
excuses to do another of those glorious parties.

Add yours to
https://community.kde.org/Promo/Events/Parties/KDE_6th_Megarelease

Let's party like it's 2016!
  Albert

P.S: This is all David Edmundson's fault/responsibility I'm just the messenger