List:       kde-community
Subject:    Input on privacy goal
From:       Sebastian =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=FCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2018-01-19 13:49:58

Hi all,

I'd like to collect some more input from the wider KDE community about our
privacy goal for the next years. If you're unsure what I'm talking about,
please have a look at https://vizzzion.org/blog/2017/11/kdes-goal-privacy/

Specifically, I'm collecting input on the following questions / topics:

* What are your plans, plans within your subproject regarding privacy?
* What are, in your opinions the greatest challenges for KDE, within your
  subproject or in general?
* How do you think we can get closer to our goal?
* Where do you think we stand currently?
* Anything else?

I know, I'm vague and this is a rather open question. I'm after a bigger
picture and overview of what's going on in the community, knowing what's going
on and what should be, and more buy-in from community members towards specific
actions.

Thanks for your input already!
--
sebas