List:       kde-community
Subject:    Re: [kde-community] Proposal: KDE Manifesto wording revision
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-11-12 16:34:41

On Tuesday, November 12, 2013 17:06:51 Eike Hein wrote:
> - "Must" is gone. It's kinda feels more declarative now!
> - "Accounts" is gone.
>
> Open issues:
> - Do we need to do anything about "project assets"?

+1 for getting rid of "must"; -1 on getting rid of accounts; and yes, we
probably need to find some better wording for "project assets" since it trips
people up.

also: "available to and writable by" is probably more grammatically correct.
nothing meaning changing, just an editorial note :)

--
Aaron J. Seigo